Keyword: CT" RELIGION

Sort

Showing 1-4 of 4

"St. Cyril & Methodius Parish School (Hartford, CT) Golden Jubilee 1922-1972"

By: "Bomboliski, Rev. Anthony J. (Pastor)"

Price: $19.95

Publisher: "Hartford, CT", 1972

Seller ID: 4-OY005

Condition: GOOD+


"Tight, bright, clean interior, light age soil to covers and page edges, slight curl. 88 page, staple-bound celebration booklet. Congratulatory letters with photos; photos of faculty, some classes from 1928 - 1969, group photos from 1944 - 1958, school room photos; ads from businesses, groups, individuals and memorials; history of the men's club and the home and school association. Some items in Polish. 11x8.5"" (27.8x21.7 cm)" View more info

"History: First Congregational Church, Harwich, Massachusetts 1747-1997"

By: "United Church of Christ, Harwich"

Price: $17.95

Publisher: 1996

Seller ID: 5-0T031

Condition: FINE


"As new - gift quality! 53 page, staple-bound history including illustrations and list of Ministers from 1746 to 1996." View more info

The Story of the Unitarian Universalist Society of Northern Fairfield County 1822 -1995

By: "Whitlock, Reverdy"

Price: $19.95

Publisher: "Redding, CT", 1998

Edition: (1st edition)

Seller ID: 36X002

Condition: VERY GOOD-


"Tight, bright, clean & square. Maroon cloth with gilt title. No dust jacket. Top corner of first free page has been cut off (probably to remove owner's name). Traces the history from the original members of the First Universalist Society in Danbury (CT) in 1822, thru the merger with The Unitarian Fellowship of Ridgefield (CT) in 1964, to the Barn on Pickett's Ridge Road in Redding in 1995. 132 illustrated, indexed pages with Bibliography, list of original members of both groups and all Ministers and their dates of service." View more info

"Historical Sketch of St. Peter Parish (cover photo of St. Peter's R.C. Church, Danbury, Conn.)"

By: "Wood, Donald C."

Price: $26.95

Publisher: "Danbury, CT", 1975

Seller ID: 95Y011

Condition: VERY GOOD-


A 33-page staple bound history of the church from 1845 as a mission area to 1975 as a large parish under the direction of Pastor J. Clifford Grise on the 100th anniversary of the dedication of the present church building. Sunning to edge of front cover and soil to back cover. View more info